by Dorel Asia
Price: $229.98 & FREE Shipping.
You Save: $68.42 (23%)
About the Product
- Beautiful baby room upholstered rocking chair, classic design
- Soothing grey baby soft, easy-to-clean microfiber
- Wood construction and cherry finished, solid wooden feet
- Nursing rocking chair has thickly padded seat cushions and lumbar support
- Great gift idea for new parents, it’s even delivered
For Nursery and Baby Rooms, enjoy quiet moments with baby in The Baby Relax Mackenzie Nursery Room Rocker. This rocker is designed for comfort with a thickly padded seat cushion, seat back, and armrests; the sturdy wood construction will provide you with years of worry-free use. The Baby Relax Mackenzie Nursery Room Rocker features a smooth rocking motion thanks to the cherry finished solid wood rocker feet. And with a 24-inch deep seat, the rocker allows you plenty of room for snuggling with your little one, perfect for reading bedtime stories. The Baby Soft, Easy-To-Clean Microfiber is available in a number of beautiful shades, making it convenient to match to your existing nursery decor. Combine it with The Baby Relax Mackenzie Nursery Ottoman (sold separately) for a finished look and for the ultimate in comfort.
|Item Weight||54.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||37 x 33.5 x 36 inches|
|Item model number||DA6275R-G|
|Assembled Height||36 inches|
|Assembled Width||33.5 inches|
|Assembled Length||37 inches|
|Customer Reviews||3.4 out of 5 stars 39 customer reviews
3.4 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#2,044 in Home and Garden (See top 100)
#3 in Home & Kitchen > Kids’ Home Store >Furniture > Gliders, Ottomans & Rocking Chairs> Glider & Ottoman Sets
#5 in Toys & Games > Kids’ Furniture & Room Décor > Kids’ Furniture > Chairs & Seats >Rocking Chairs
#41 in Home & Kitchen > Furniture > Nursery Furniture
|Shipping Weight||67.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Domestic Shipping||Item can be shipped within U.S.|
|International Shipping||This item is not eligible for international shipping.Learn More|
|Date First Available||September 26, 2014|
Warranty & Support
Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chair for the Price – Highly Recommend the Matching OttomanByKristenBon September 16, 2015Color: GrayAfter searching for the perfect nursery chair for months I couldn’t find anything below $500 that was decent. I finally decided to order this chair with the idea that if I didn’t like it I could return it. I purchased it from a different retailer to make returns easier if needed (Amazon has a great return system but I wanted to purchase this from a retailer with a store I could drive it to for returns if needed).
The chair arrived quickly and was easy to assemble. All the pieces lined up correctly and the hardware was sturdy.
The chair is a gray microfiber and the gray color was very true to the online picture. No blue or brown undertones at all. It matched my gray and blue nursery perfectly. The rocking legs are solid wood in a nice medium-brown stain (also true to the picture).
The chair is comfortable enough. I highly recommend buying the coordinating ottoman as this makes it much more comfortable. I’m 5’2” and when I sit in the chair it leans forward uncomfortably. I have to sit all the way to the back of the chair in order for it to not lean. However, when I sit far back in the chair I can’t reach the floor. Hence, why the ottoman is essential. With the ottoman I am able to sit fully back and have my feet on the ottoman for rocking. At 5’2” the back of the chair comes up to my shoulders. I am not able to rest my head against the back of the chair for relaxing (this was a feature I really wanted but was unable to find anything under $500 that had a high enough back).
Overall I am highly satisfied with this chair. It is comfy, easy to assemble, microfiber so it will be easy to keep clean, and looks like a much more expensive chair. Is this the equivalent of a $700 chair from the baby store…no. But for the $230 I paid for it I am very happy.
Be realistic in your expectations when you purchase this chair and you will be more than pleased.
In response to some other negative reviews (the ones that scared me):
– It is true that the back does not come up high enough for you to rest your head against (even for a short 5’2” person like me). I couldn’t find anything in this price range that had a high enough back though.
– This is not going to compare the $1000 Pottery Barn chairs (like one reviewer thought it would). I also loved those chairs but couldn’t spend the money. This chair is $230 and you get what you pay for.
– This chair is stiff. It isn’t an overstuffed comfy chair. I’ve only had it for a few days so I don’t know if it will loosen up but right now it is very firm. I wouldn’t call it uncomfortable though. I agree with another reviewer that said this was “firm but comfortable”
– The rockers do push you forward. I completely agree with this. That is why I highly recommend you buy the ottoman if you aren’t over 6 feet tall. The ottoman will make it so you can sit comfortably without being pushed forward.
– If you are short you will not be able to rock in this chair comfortably without the ottoman. It’s just not possible.
5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love.ByBrittney Flemingon April 28, 2015Color: Pink|Verified PurchaseVery good quality, took just about an hour to put together and I would recommend using an electric drill bit to tighten the screws instead of the packaged one. Hardest part is putting the back rest on, I couldn’t tell if it was latched, but once you get it latched you can feel the difference. Great color and looks amazing. I don’t understand what others are talking about it leaning forward, but it is very easy to get out of based on the placement of the legs. I had a rocker once where I couldn’t get out with the baby so this is much better. Very comfy cushion. Very decent size. The seat cushion comes off for washing, but the rest does not. I was afraid it was going to be dirty like the ottoman but it came very clean and well-packaged. Was true to amazon prime shipping. LOVE
5.0 out of 5 stars Super Happy! Excited to get it!BysuzRon December 24, 2015Color: Gray|Verified PurchaseVery very happy with purchase. We received it by Fedex!!! And a few days early! Plus it was somewhat easy to put together. One of holes was not drilled right but we used a drill and it is good as anything!!! Love it. Good rocking motion! Happy happy!!!