Price: $67.49 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details
You Save: $2.50 (4%)
In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
About the Product
- Travel-friendly stroller – under 12 pounds with compact fold
- Convenient one-hand and self-standing fold
- 3-tier extended canopy for maximum UV coverage
- Multi position reclining seat offers 5-point safety restraint system and accommodates child to 50 pounds
- Removable child tray with cup holder and parent tray with 2 cup holders
Travel light with this Kolcraft stroller that was designed for the mobility. The Kolcraft Cloud Plus has all of the features parents want from their everyday stroller, but in a compact, travel-friendly format. Lightweight – under 12 pounds. This rugged and compact stroller features all-terrain wheels and front suspension for a smooth ride. Convenient one-hand and self-standing fold. Both child tray and parent tray offer 2 cup holders. Large basket for storage. Three-tier extended canopy for maximum sun coverage and peek-a-boo window. Multi-position seat accommodates child to 50 pound and offers 5-point safety restraint system. Folded: 18″ w x 12″ d x 34″ h. One year manufacturer warranty. JPMA Certified.
|Item Weight||14.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||31.3 x 18 x 39 inches|
|Item model number||KL020-FSH1|
|Customer Reviews||4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews526 reviews4.5 out of 5 stars|
|Best Sellers Rank||#1,498 in Baby (See top 100)|
|Shipping Weight||29 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
|Domestic Shipping||Item can be shipped within U.S.|
|International Shipping||This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More|
Warranty & Support
Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller
For parents retiring the bulky travel system stroller or looking for something more travel-friendly, the Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller is the best of both worlds. At just under 12 pounds, it has all of the must-have full-size stroller features but in a smaller, more nimble design with an ultra-compact fold.
- Compact, standing one-hand fold
- Expandable canopy visor for maximum coverage
- Multi-position reclining seat
- Parent tray and child tray
The Cloud Plus has a simple one-hand fold. It’s compact and stands after folding. Perfect for car travel and vacations
Cozy and cool
The canopy with peek-a-boo window expands and then tucks away when not needed and the seat reclines for comfort.
Storage, storage, storage
Besides the large accessible basket, the stroller includes a parent tray and child tray with cup holders.
Includes a 5-point safety harness, holds children up to 50 pounds and the stroller weighs just under 12 pounds.
Top Customer Reviews
Top Customer Reviews
4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Disney World or Cruises… and nicer than an umbrella strollerBy Paul D Fulton on March 7, 2014Color: Fire RedWe purchased this to take to Disney World (We have annual passes). We have a pricey double stroller, but we will sometimes take our 18month old and 3.5 year old in different directions. So we need two single strollers for the parks.
Last time we were at the Magic Kingdom, my husband and I witnessed a family whose stroller was stolen from the stroller parking. And so we chose to set our budget at $60 per stroller, instead of our original. That way, if something happened or one was stolen, we weren’t out a ton of money.
We want something that’s quick to fold and compact, lightweight, and has lots of storage options. We also need 5-point safety harnesses, and most strollers in this genre only have 3-point harnesses.
– 50lb passenger weight limit. Most of these strollers in our price range have 40lb or even 30lb weight limits.
– 11.8lb stroller weight.
– True one-hand fold, plus this stroller rolls while folded and stands unassisted.
– Neither the child snack tray nor the child seat touch the ground when folded. We looked at other brands where the snack tray or kids’ seat touched the dirty ground when we pressed the button and folded the stroller.
– Huge storage basket. Plus, a child snack tray and parent tray too.
– Extended length sun shade. Sun will not be getting in my kids’ eyes while they are in this stroller.
– Large plastic window so parents can see inside the canopy… although there is no way to cover it up.
– Multi-position recline. Several other brands only had 2-position recline at this price point.
– Padded handles.
– 5-point harness.
– The nylon parts are screwed into the frame – super sturdy! I looked at a couple of strollers where the seats were attached to the frame with plastic pinss
– Rear wheel brakes, and front wheel shocks.
-The child and parent tray cup holders will only accommodate very narrow sippy cups, or bottles of water. A Starbucks cup will not fit.
– My kids can’t climb in this stroller unassisted without me removing the snack tray first. AND, the stack tray only snaps off, doesn’t swing to the side.
– There is no additional padding on the seat. But, my kids both said it was comfy.
– The seats cannot be detached for cleaning.
– The wheels are only plastic, not rubber. (Given, all strollers like this in our price range have plastic wheels.)
– It only comes in red. Pink would have been nice.
All-in-all, this is the best bet if you’re looking this type of stroller. We don’t plan on using this everyday, and we won’t be getting rid of our nicer strollers either. If you’re going to Disney World, or on a cruise, this is the perfect inexpensive stroller to take!
5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wantedBy Thriftmiss on March 8, 2014Color: Fire Red Verified PurchaseIn the course of a recent transition, we (that would be mostly me) had a brain cramp and packed our full-size Graco away with long-term storage items. Oops! Being eight months pregnant, carrying my squirmy 30lb eighteen-month-old around on my hip was just not going to cut it till we could get our original stroller back in a few months. I immediately knew I didn’t want a typical umbrella stroller (too flimsy, not enough options) so I did a lot of research and decided firmly on the Jeep Cherokee Sport Stroller. Only problem? The “new” model (identical to this Kolcraft, but in blue and pink) was super difficult to find. When I did locate it on Amazon, it was way more expensive than I was willing to spend for a lightweight, possibly temporary stroller.
Fast forward to stumbling across this Kolcraft. It looked suspiciously – exactly – like the Jeep Stroller, and a bit of research revealed that Kolcraft is the maker of the Jeep stroller. Same stroller, different names. So I ordered this one to try out.
Important (to me) options:
– Oversized visor – my little guy hates having the sun in his eyes, and I love that this stroller has a fold-down portion (black) that can also be pushed back into the red part of the visor. Simple but effective.
– Five point harness – did I mention little guy is squirmy? He can get out of almost anything, but has not yet mastered evasion of the five point harness.
– Nice recline – the recline is so easy, just an adjustable strap across the back that you can tighten for “upright” or loosen to whatever recline you desire. (It does not go flat, but that was not a requirement for my toddler. It does recline plenty far for him to rest comfortably when he is tired.Read more ›
4.0 out of 5 stars Great travel stroller – one (kinda big) flawBy J on July 5, 2015Color: Slate Verified PurchaseBought this stroller to take on our first airplane trip with my 10 month old son. Was incredibly pleased with the stroller right out of the package. Lightweight, easy to use (and put together). I LOVE that it stands on its on while folded. My son enjoyed it as well and seemed comfortable in it. The snack tray was easy for him to reach and while the cup holder was very narrow (I had expected this) it was perfect to put some cheerios or snacks in for him to reach. The cup holders up top are also very narrow but fit smaller water bottles or regular sized cups.
My only complaint is that the backrest for the seat, which is obviously made of cardboard, buckled and was obviously uncomfortable to sit it. This happened sometime between arriving at our destination and before we left for home. We did get stuck for 10 hours in the airport and used the stroller a lot that first day, however this is incredibly disappointing as this is the first time we’ve used the stroller. My son is normal size/weight, too. I had read another review that mentioned this as well. I will be writing to the company to seek a fix for this as I don’t want the stroller to go to waste, although for the price, I wouldn’t be too disappointed. One other note – the material seems to stain easy. Don’t know how easy it cleans up as we just got home, but the light gray color does make you see the stains easily.
Update 7/8/15: I wrote to the company and they will be sending me a whole new stroller! They said this was an UNcommon issue, which I find hard to believe as I know a few other reviews on here mentioned it. They also said it could have been caused by folding the stroller incorrectly. Oh well – at least we get a replacement!