100% Natural Australian Lambskin, Hypoallergenic Sheepskin, 2 x 3 Feet, Ivory
About the Product
- 100% Natural Merino lambskin, seamless, quality-crafted from the most luxurious dense and silky Australian lambskins
- Size: 2 x 3 ft. (60 x 90cm). Ivory white color.
- Ideal for naptime or playtime, as a liner for the crib, bassinet, playpen or seat. Sooths and comforts, helps baby feel secure wherever baby goes
- The only lambskin on Amazon that carries the prestigious OekoTex 100 seal of safety, tested for 100 harmful substances and certified for highest Class I infant use
- Buy with confidence from Woolino, the makers of #1 selling and #1 rated Merino wool baby sleep sack in USA and Canada since 2010.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Save 10% when you purchase 2 or more Woolino products! It is always useful to have a spare sleeping bag or pajama. Includes baby and toddler sleep bags, gowns, pajamas, bodysuits, footed pants, sleepers, and baby swaddles. Enter code OKBYAMJ7 at checkout. Here’s how (restrictions apply)
- Your cost could be $15.99 instead of $65.99! Get a $50.00 gift card instantly upon approval for the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card. Apply now.
Lambskins may all look alike but are not the same, and certainly not all are made for baby use. You can’t simply buy a sheepskin from a home furnishings store and use it for your baby as it could be dangerous. To be safe for baby use, lambskins must be short shorn (pile height 1.2″ (30mm) or less), and tanned using a special process that is safe and approved for babies.
Why Woolino Natural Lambskin?
• 100% NATURAL – Woolino Lambskin is a product of nature, a completely biodegradable and a renewable resource.
• CONTENTMENT – The natural softness of the lamb-fleece will sooth and comfort baby. Babies settle more quickly and sleep longer when they lay on lambskin.
• YEAR-ROUND COMFORT – Wool’s soft hollow fibers “breathe” and help regulate body temperature so wool keeps baby warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot. Wool can absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture without feeling wet, keeping baby always dry and comfortable.
• BABY’S BEST FRIEND – Helps baby feel secure and comfortable wherever baby goes: stroller, bassinet, seat, changing table, or play rug.
• SAFE AND APPROVED FOR BABY USE – Short shorn wool (1.2 inch, 30mm in length), non-toxic, tested and certified by Oeko Tex 100® for baby use. Specially tanned and sanitized for babies and young children.
• NATURALLY FLAME RESISTANT and static resistant. Merino wool is considered by the medical profession to be hypo-allergenic.
• HIGH QUALITY – Seamless, quality-crafted from the most luxurious dense and silky lambskins.
• EASY-CARE – Machine washable and dry-cleanable. Full care instructions included in packaging.
• Studies have shown that babies sleeping on wool settle more quickly, wake and cry less, sleep longer, and gain weight faster. When used for bedding it is recommended that babies under 12 months old are positioned on their backs and the lambskin is covered with a fitted sheet.
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 24 x 36 inches|
|Item model number||LambskinRugIvory2x3FBA|
|Safety warning||When used for bedding it is recommended that babies under 12 months old are positioned on their backs and the lambskin is covered with a fitted sheet.|
|Material Type||Finest Australian Lambswool|
|Customer Reviews||4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews28 reviews4.7 out of 5 stars|
|Best Sellers Rank||#19,331 in Baby (See top 100)|
|Shipping Weight||2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)|
Warranty & Support
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
When used for bedding it is recommended that babies under 12 months old are positioned on their backs and the lambskin is covered with a fitted sheet.
Top Customer Reviews
5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, smooth, and tastyBy SmyrnaMama on September 7, 2015Color: Flax Verified PurchaseI purchased this rug for my son to lay on when doing tummy time in front of his Montessori mirror.
-Extremely soft, plush, and smooth
-Beautiful off-white yellow color
-Doesn’t hold any fold marks from packaging
-Drool/spit-up wipes up nicely
-Edges don’t flip up or curl (as some other rugs do)
-Chemical free, so I don’t worry when my son chews on it a bit
-My son enjoys grasping the fur
5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful lambskinBy Lisa Corrales on December 31, 2015Color: Flax Verified PurchaseSoooo soft. Perfect size for crib/toddler bed. Great for tummy time. My 3 year old had one as a newborn and still uses his so I bought this one for my newborn daughter. I found a great dry cleaner that can do lambskin and have taken my sons to them twice after getting cold medicine on it and it came out lovely and soft again. My good friend had one as a baby and took hers to college to sleep on.
5.0 out of 5 stars Great productBy Cindy on February 2, 2015Color: Flax Verified PurchaseI bought these for my grand babies. They love them. I felt very comfortable giving these gifts because of the Oeko Tex 100 certification.
Since they are younger than one their parents are using them for tummy time for their little ones.